We understand that estate planning involves some of the most important decisions our clients will ever make. With that in mind, we ensure that our clients’ estate plans are structured to effectively achieve their goals. Whether it be retirement planning, wealth preservation, charitable contributions, insurance matters, or wills and trusts, we have the knowledge and experience to create a unique plan for every individual.
We can tailor our clients’ plans for the accumulation and preservation of wealth coupled with effective administration and a tax-efficient distribution of the estate. We realize that such matters can be daunting, and our priority is to keep our clients informed through every step of the process and explain issues in a simple and understandable way.
If disputes or litigation arise we are prepared to represent our clients in resolving the issues quickly and cost-effectively. We understand the unique nature of estate disputes and litigation, and therefore employ a variety of alternative dispute resolution techniques to deal with any possible issue.
- Planning and preparation of wills and trusts
- Probate, guardianship and postmortem estate planning
- Long-term plans for continuation of family-owned businesses
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Charitable planning
- Gift documents
- Tax preparation, including all federal estate tax forms, state estate and inheritance forms, gift tax forms and personal tax forms
- Estate litigation
- Estate administration