The best way to prevent legal issues with employees is to spot them before they start. Running a business is a big responsibility and creating a great place to work is part of that challenge. We help our clients make sure that they are doing all that can be done to develop effective policies and procedures, stay compliant with state and federal employment laws, and address potential problems before they become serious.
In the unfortunate case that a situation arises that results in litigation, we can defend you in both state and federal court. We offer advice based upon years of experience defending companies of all sizes in numerous types of employment litigation. We can also suggest policies and procedures that will prevent similar trouble in the future.
We believe that when it comes to legal issues, you need to understand all your options so that you can make an informed decision based on the law applicable to your situation. We strive to provide you with the right information so that you can make the best decisions for your employees that are consistent with both the law and your business objectives. Our goal is to be creative problem-solvers for you and tell you what is possible, not what is impossible.
Because of the variety of legal services our firm provides, we can draw upon the experience of many of our attorneys to review your employment issue from all angles. We stay focused on your business and help you find the right solution for your employment problem. Or better yet, help stop an employee problem from occurring in the first place.
- Defending Charges of Discrimination before the EEOC and Ky. Commission on Human Rights
- Employment Practices including Sexual Harassment Training
- Performance Reviews
- Effective Communications
- Disciplinary Action and Discharge Procedures
- Responding to Discrimination Charges
Frequently Asked Questions
- Toyotetsu America, Inc.
- Toyotetsu Mid America, LLC
- Audubon Area Community Services, Inc.
- Owensboro Daviess County Regional Airport
- Owensboro Riverport Authority
- Redbanks Nursing Facility
- Henderson County Health Care Corporation
- Yellow Ambulance Service